What you do before the campaign makes all the difference.
When it comes to campaign planning, there is no such thing as being too thorough. Success depends on gaining the deepest possible understanding of potential supporters and their perception of your organization.
Detailed campaign planning gives you crucial facts:
- best campaign case statement to present to prospects
- where potential leadership stands
- types and number of prospects required for success
Are You Ready for a Campaign?
- Has leadership agreed upon the project or projects to be funded?
- Can you identify at least 10-15 potential major gift donors, including a possible lead donor?
- Have you allocated staff or consulting funds for the campaign?
- Do you have campaign volunteer leadership in mind?
If you answered “no” to any of the above, or you’re still thinking through what these answers look like, The Angeletti Group’s Campaign Planning and Counsel services can help you engage new prospects and donors more meaningfully than ever before.
Contact us today for a complimentary campaign planning consultation to help you get started!